Sinead O’Connor ‘safe’ after online post about ‘overdose’

30 Nov 2015 | Author: | No comments yet »

Sinead O’Connor found ‘safe’ after sparking concerns with troubling message on Facebook account.

The 48-year-old star told how she had been “howling, crying for weeks” and insisted she “doesn’t matter a shred to anyone” and that her family wouldn’t notice for weeks if she ended her life. The controversial pop music figure posted a suicide note on Facebook, claiming that she had booked into an Irish hotel under an assumed name and had taken an overdose. The Nothing Compares 2U singer has has apparently elected to wear her heart – and her legal woes – on her sleeve as she has shared her most intimate thoughts with concerned fans. Discussing openly the custody of her children, her alleged stalker and being on suicide watch, she has also announced a departure from the music business. “So all jobs will be considered … But Im a worker and I wanna graft. Kitchen jobs, waitressing … anything at all… if its sociable… and people loving.” Ruth Sutherland, Samaritans’ CEO said, “Our research shows that many people find social media to be a crucial outlet when they are struggling to cope. “If you are concerned about someone you know, or are experiencing difficult feelings, talking through whatever is getting to you can make all the difference – it can be life saving.”

I am not at home, I’m at a hotel, somewhere in Ireland, under another name If I wasn’t posting this, my kids and family wouldn’t even find out.” “Was dead for another fortnight since none of them bother their hole with me for a minute. I could have been dead here for weeks already and they’d never have known.” In Sunday’s post, the singer wrote that “there is only so much any woman can be expected to bear,” before listing out family members she said betrayed her. The 48-year-old accused her family of “appalling cruelty” and mentioned her health and a battle against two of her ex husbands to see her youngest children, Shane Lunny, 11, and Yeshua Bonadio, 8. The upsetting note went on to say that O’Connor feels she’s regarded as “scum” and “invisible,” before stating “you’ve finally got rid of me.” In the days prior, O’Connor’s Facebook activity referenced the custody battle, her childrens’ status as wards of the court and alleged child abuse. “Here’s your court order Donal Lunny! It says joint custody,” she wrote, adding, “You and jake are going to jail under the terms of the order you falsely claimed supported you in preventing me from seeing my son, you both lied to the Gardai last night!

Engaging in criminality!” On Friday, O’Connor wrote in a lengthy post to her followers that she was “desperately in need of a job and a place to live,” and added, “am being treated so badly by my family that can barely manage to stay alive.” Make sure you tell the truth.” “By my husband, my family, by St Pats and by An Gardai Siochana, by my son, Jake and by Donal Lunny and Angela singleton, by my son’s girlfriend, his friends…” she said. “Everyone is better off. I’m never going back to music,” she said. “The withholding of my babies from me without any sound reason by their fathers and the rest of my family, is a horrific set of betrayals.

Here you can write a commentary on the recording "Sinead O’Connor ‘safe’ after online post about ‘overdose’".

* Required fields
Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

About this site