Sandra Lee undergoes double mastectomy at New York hospital for breast cancer

21 May 2015 | Author: | No comments yet »

Food Network TV Star Sandra Lee Undergoes Surgery, Shares Update On Facebook.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, her live-in boyfriend, says in a statement that Lee’s double mastectomy concluded early on Tuesday afternoon and that she is doing “as well as can be expected.” The 48-year-old lifestyle personality revealed her diagnosis on ABC’s Good Morning America last week. Andrew Cuomo, completed a five-hour double mastectomy procedure on Tuesday morning at a Manhattan hospital, where the governor donned scrubs and joined her in the operating room. Your support has meant the world to us.” A recent post features a picture of Lee and Cuomo in scrubs along with the message: “Sandra is out of surgery! Lee, who announced in a “Good Morning America” interview last week that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer, had already had a lumpectomy, and had decided to undergo a double mastectomy after her radiologist and doctor told her she was a “ticking time bomb,” she said. Still, he has continued to push his agenda, including a series of events on Sunday to promote an idea to grant tax credits to families of students at private schools.

Here you can write a commentary on the recording "Sandra Lee undergoes double mastectomy at New York hospital for breast cancer".

* Required fields
All the reviews are moderated.
Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

About this site